Monday, July 15, 2019

I’m not the girl your mother warns you about




I’m not the girl your mother warns you about.


Instagram post by E  M  P  T  Y • Jan 15, 2019 at 2:22pm UTC


I won’t kiss your best friend or break your heart.

I won’t make you choose between doing what makes you happy and spend time with me.

I’m not cold. I’m not reckless.

I’m the girl your father compare to your mother when she was younger.

I’m the girl that gets away.


I will love you more than anyone knows how to.

I will kiss you when your demons overwhelmed your senses.

I will stand by your side until you decide otherwise.

Boy you’re a lot like your father and so I believe you will leave.

Not realizing you were too young to know what love is.

You’ll let me go and I won’t look back   but you will.

I promise you, you will.

👑KAYLA 👑 on Instagram: “#aesthetic #aesthetictumblr #aestheticedits #aestheticquotes #aestheticgrunge #aesthetic #aesthetically #aesthetic_photos #aestheticposts…”

Because I’m that girl who will cross your mind the day you're contemplating about putting a ring on her once you're older.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

a letter for a stranger at the library

  To the boy at the table near the back of the library ―  I almost asked you what was wrong the first time i saw you frowned so...